How to connect and manage devices. Commands, device mappers, 1-wire, odometers, and geolocation.
- Connecting devices to GpsGate
- Add a device in the application
- Add a device from SiteAdmin into an application
- Batch Import Devices/Users from a CSV file
- Advanced Device Types options
- Set your devices time zone to UTC+0
- Device Mapper
- How to create custom variables
- How to request support for a new Device Type or new Inputs in the Device Mapper.
- Device Mapper Scripting
- Saved Value Device Mapper Scripts
- Device Mapper Scripting example: modify an input with a script
- Command panel
- Template Commands
- Template commands tips for Meitrack
- Device Manager
- How sending commands to a tracker works over GPRS
- Use Command Click Scripts to move users between tags
- Tips to troubleshoot device to server connection
- Who deleted device?
- Cannot add Unknown Device from SiteAdmin
- SmartPipe does not use the ID to login.
- Geolocation feature
- Geolocation provider: Telefonica
- Geolocation provider: Google
- Cell ID - Cell towers locations
- Custom device integration with GpsGate protocol
- GpsGate Protocol SSL/TLS Support
- RabbitMQ Integration