Send commands using the Terminal Window
The Terminal Window enables the possibility to send commands from your applications to your devices.
Read how to setup an SMS provider in your server (setting up an SMS provider is only necessary for On-site model, read more here)
Enabling the Terminal Window
1. Make sure you have installed the Terminal plugin in Site Admin > Plugins
2. Access the privileges and features of your application.
3. Enable the Terminal Window privilege
4. Save the application properties.
How to use the Terminal Window
1. Login to your application and go to Window > Terminal Window
2. Save your Workspace if you want to keep the Terminal Window open for this user
In the Terminal Window you can see a list of available commands for your device.
Read how to see a queue of your current commands using the Command Panel
Read how to create predefined commands using Template Commands
Read how the terminal data should be read