Template Commands will allow you to create commands that can be sent from GpsGate to your devices in many ways.
Where you can send commands from
- Manually from the Vehicle panel, using Command Tags.
- Automatically, from an Event Rule, for example when an event occurs (e.g. SOS).
- Manually, from the Fleet App.
- Manually, from the mobile browser.
- Manually, from the Terminal Window.
- In batches, using the Device Manager.
Creating the command
1. In Site Admin, go to Devices > Commands
2. Select your device Brand
3. Click in New Command
4. Enter a name for your command.
5. Fill in with the Command and sending methods
6. Save your command.
7. Mark your command as Queueable (recommended)
8. Select which model/s you want this command to be available to.
9. Save your command.
- To send commands over SMS, you need to enable an SMS provider.
- GpsGate does not provide you with commands or configuration software for your devices.
- We recommend verifying your device documentation or check with your device support which is the right command to configure your devices to point to your newly installed GpsGate IP and port.