Get Started with Maintenance
Proper vehicle maintenance keeps road-ready and as efficient as possible. With GpsGate Maintenance, you can create service schedules for preventive and corrective service tasks.
Our smartphone app allows mechanics to log tasks in real time with step-by-step itemization for enhanced quality control. Save money on resources, streamline labor costs, and keep your fleet uptime at a maximum.
Below, we'll give you a run-down of the Maintenance feature, with links to relevant articles to get started.
Want to give Maintenance a try? Connect 5 devices for free. First up, Cloud users need to enable applications to access Maintenance in the GpsGate Store.
Use the following images to guide you:
1. Log in to an application with a Site Admin user.
2. Access the Store menu
3. Select the Maintenance link
4. Click on Configure at the top-right
5. Choose in which application/s you want the feature:
7. Click on Apply changes.
If you applied Maintenance to a different application from the current one you're logged in, you should see the message on the screen:
Log in to that application to see Maintenance.
If you applied Maintenance to the same application you're logged in, you'll have to reload the page.
8. The Maintenance window will show up at the bottom-right of your workspace
Congratulations! You're ready to configure Maintenance and start services. Below is your checklist to get the most out of Maintenance:
1. Link the setup on the server with the Maintenance smartphone app.
4. Add and manage Historical maintenance services.
5. GpsGate Maintenance is a cloud-only - Premium feature. It costs 1 EUR/USD per asset per month.
*Great news! First 5 assets are for free.