With GpsGate Store, you can add extra features to your server. You can add features on a per application basis, so that only the customers who need a feature get access. Here's how to do it.
- Log in to an application using Site Admin credentials.
- Click the store icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- A pop-up window with GpsGate Store will emerge. From here, you can view the free and premium features that are currently available. Click on a feature to configure it and learn more.
- Click 'Configure' in the upper right-hand corner. From there you'll see 'Enabled for' and a drop-down list that includes all of the application names in your server. Click the check box next to an application name to add this feature to the application. Click the green 'Apply changes' button to confirm.
- Your changes will now be applied to the applications you selected.