TS1011 Time on Site (Site)
This report shows the visits to POIs or Geofences. The report is used to show the time and number of times spent on customer sites within the selected time period.
- Arrival Date: date when the vehicle arrived at the site.
- Arrival Time: time when the vehicle arrived at the site.
- Departure time: time when the vehicle left the site.
- Duration: duration of time the vehicle spent within the site.
- Vehicle: vehicle or unit.
- Total Visits: total number of visits to all sites displayed in the report.
- Total sites: total number of POI/geofence visits.
- Total Duration: total duration in days, hours, minutes, seconds spent in all sites.
- A set of points of interest and/or geofences in the system.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install the Time On Site Report plugin.
3. Activate the report for the application.
4. Set up your Event Rules:
- Follow the Time on Site for Geofences method if you will use this report with geofences.
- Follow the Time on Site for POIs method if you will use this report with POIs.
5. Go to Manage Reports and edit the report, select the event rule created in previous step in the parameters
- If you use both POIs and geofences, it is recommended that you create separate event rules for each (Setup > step 4).
- If you have different POI Categories / Geofences Groups that may overlap, we recommend creating an additional Event Rule for each of those categories (you can use the event clone feature to speed up this setup) and create additional report instances of these reports, in which you will choose the different event rules copies you've created in each of them.