FC1003 Fuel Consumption Exceptions
The FC1003 shows the fuel fills that fall outside of the expected fuel consumption setting.
- Date: date when the fuel consumption took place.
- Fill Volume: number of liters/gallons of fuel filled.
- Odometer: distance driven by the vehicle.
- Fuel Consumption: number of liters/gallons consumed by the vehicle per 100 km/miles.
- % of Expected: percentage of excess fuel consumption based on expected levels.
This report works with any device. It does not require a fuel sensor in order to work.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install Fuel Consumption plugin
For more information about the Fuel Consumption plugin, read the guide.