FU1004 Fuel Report
The report contains the date, total distance, maximum and average speed, the duration of the vehicle driving, fuel consumption and fuel efficiency, as well as the total amount of fuel used.
- Date: date of the fuel consumption event
- Total Distance (GPS): total distance travelled while fuel consumption occurred
- Duration: duration of the fuel consumption event
- Max Speed: maximum speed while the fuel consumption event took place
- Avg Speed: average speed while the fuel consumption event took place
- Fuel Consumption: fuel consumption per 100 km/miles
- Fuel Efficiency: distance travelled per liter/gallon of fuel
- Total Fuel: total fuel consumed
This report works with devices with CAN bus fuel-reading capabilities.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install the Fuel Report plugin.
4. Choose CAN fuel data input from the device mapper, and select the Fuel level variable.
- If the Fuel Level input is not in liters, you can convert to different units using device mapper scripting.
- If you have non-linear input data from your device you can convert non-linear data into liters using scripting.