Geofence visit reports
Time On Site Reports can be used with Geofences in addition to POIs to see the time spent in a location and if locations that should have been visited have been missed.
This blog shows how to set up a report that lists the surveillance objects that have NOT been visited by security guards.
Read how to create and manage geofences.
Geofence Event Rule setup
Create an Event Rule to check when a geofence is visited. In this case, we add two expressions for Round A and Round B to include two Geofence Tags in the same Event Rule. I must also enter the [GEOFENCE_ID] in the Notifier. Look at the sample images below.
- Select the menu Admin / Event Rules and click on Add new Event Rule
- Create an Event Rule called Geofences Visited. Add your Geofence Tags in step “4. Expressions” as shown above
- In step “5. Notifications” you must enter the [GEOFENCE_ID] as the only message text as shown above
- Save your Event Rule
TS1008 Sites Not Visited Report
For example, the TS1008 Sites Not Visited (Geofence) report shows the geofences that have not been visited. The setup will look like this:
- Select the menu Reports / Manage Reports
- Select TS1008 Sites Not Visited (Geofence) from Report definitions and click on Open
- Select the Event Rule Geofences Visited you created
- Select the Tag that contains the surveillance vehicles you want to report on
- Select the Geofence Tags that you want to include in the report
- Save your report
The report will look like this, listing the Geofences in the Geofence Tag Round B that have not been visited by the patrols.