TS1006 Sites Not Visited
This report shows which POIss or geofences have not been visited in the selected time period. The report is sorted by POI category / geofence group and list each below.
- Site category: the category of the site. If you use POIs you will see the POI category. If using Geofences, you will see Geofence groups.
- Site: the POI/Geofence visited.
- Total sites: total number of POI/Geofences not visited.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install Time On Site Report plugin.
4. Setup your Event Rules:
- Follow the Time on Site for Geofences method if you will use this report with geofences.
- Follow the Time on Site for POIs method if you will use this report with POIs.
- If you use both POIs and geofences, it is recommended to create separate event rules for each (Setup > step 4).
- If you have different POI Categories / Geofences Groups that may overlap, we recommend creating an additional Event Rule for each of those categories (you can use the event clone feature to speed this setup up) and create additional report instances of these reports, in which you will choose the different event rules copies you've created in each of them.