TS1010 Time on Site (Vehicle)
This report shows the visits to POIs or Geofences. The report is used to show the time and number of times spent on customer sites within the selected time period.
- Arrival Date: date when the vehicle arrived at the site.
- Arrival Time: time when the vehicle arrived at the site.
- Departure time: time when the vehicle left the site.
- Duration: duration of the vehicle spent at the site.
- Distance (GPS): the distance driven by the unit within the defined POI/geofence area.
- Site: the POI/geofence visited.
- Site category: the category of the site. If you use POIs you will see the POI category. If using Geofences, you will see geofence groups.
- Total Visits: the total number of visits to all sites displayed in the report.
- Total sites: total number of POI/geofence visits.
- Total Duration: Total duration in days, hours, minutes, seconds spent in all sites.
- A set of points of interest and/or geofences in the system.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install Time On Site Report plugin.
3. Activate the report into the application.
4. Setup your Event Rules:
- Follow the Time on Site for Geofences method if you will use this report with geofences.
- Follow the Time on Site for POIs method if you will use this report with POIs.
5. Go to Manage Reports and edit the report, select the event rule created in previous step in the parameters
- If you use both POIs and geofences, it is recommended to create separate event rules for each (Setup > step 4).
- If you have different POI Categories / Geofences Groups that may overlap, we recommend creating an additional Event Rule for each of those categories (you can use the event clone feature to speed this setup up) and create additional report instances of these reports, in which you will choose the different event rules copies you've created in each of them.