Customizing reports in GpsGate
You can customize your reports in different ways. You could add additional data to your reports using event rules without altering the reports itself, or rather using the report editor to customize different aspects of your reports.
The following customizations are more frequent and usually require just a few easy steps:
- Add columns with variables to your report using Report Arguments
- Localize your reports in your language
- Apply your company logo into the report
- Add charts to your reports
- Add custom fields to your reports
The following customizations require duplicating and editing the report. In some cases, changing the report SQL query is required.
- Add temperature values to the TR1000 report
- Add custom fields to MT1000 report
- Add Time/Tag parameters to BC1000 report