Customize your reports with a logo
It is possible to add your company logo to your reports. The inserted logo can be shown in HTML or PDF formats.
Note: Only PNG and JPG files are supported for the PDF reports.
2. Make a copy of the report you want to apply the logo.
3. Insert a row above/before the area where you want to add the logo (right-click on the gray area on the left and select Insert row above/before).
4. Copy the URL of the image.
If you use Branding in your application, you can copy the logo URL directly from the browser:
If you use an image-hosting provider, copy the URL generated by the service.
5. Click inside the cell, and paste the link of the image in the following HTML format:
Note: Keep the format as in the example above. No other HTML properties in the link are necessary.
6. Right-click on the cell Options → Contains HTML:
7. Save the report.
As a result, you will see the logo in the report.