Time on Site based on POIs setup
This guide shows how to set up a Time on Site report based on POIs (Points of Interest).
Generic setup for all TS reports.
1. Go to Admin > Event Rules and select + Event Rule to Create a new Event Rule.
2. Put a name to your rule, and choose Enabled > No
This option disables the event rule for "live" events but enable it for reports.
3. In 4. Expressions, add a new expression and then select Point of Interest.
4. Select your POI category. To have a Category, you need to have POIs created.
5. In 5. Notifications, click the Add notification drop-down list and select the Report Argument.
6. Select the following Report Arguments
7. On step 6. Presentation, deselect this option and click Next.
8. Click Next and Save the event rule.