Event Rules are used to trigger actions from inputs to the system.
- Variable notifier: create and store variables for the history of the vehicle
- Event Rules introduction
- Create an Event Rule to send an SMS when an SOS event occurs
- Create an Event Rule to display Icon and Text notifiers
- Closing events with comments
- Event Rule variables
- Trip & idle, Parking and Driver report using event rule
- Offline expression event rule
- Display your Event Rule report ungrouped in one column
- Script Expressions not visible in drop down list
- The Event Rule was not executed, but I can see the event ín the EV1000 Report.
- Web.config error when saving an Event Rule
- No _DeviceLogin warning
- Text notifications in vehicle list dissappear after saving event rule
- Script Expression stopped working after upgrading to April 2018 Release.