Display your event rule report ungrouped in one column
We will show you how to create a variation of the classic EV1000 event rule report listing each event in one column without grouping the report by vehicle/driver. This is useful to see at once what events have occurred during a selected period for a specified tag.
Modify the report
1. Create a new copy of the standard EV1000 report.
2. Select the pink box at the left of the [Rule Name] box, and edit the grouping option
3. Remove the grouping [EventRuleID] and leave it blank.
4. Delete the [RuleName] text in the layout.
5. Save the report
Create the event rules
1. Login now to your application.
2. Create one different event rule for each different event you want to list in your report (for example if you want the SOS in both states true/false you have to create two different rules).
3. Under 5. Notifications select the same Name for your Report Argument column. All Event Rules should have the same column name. In our example, we called it Event.
In this example, we created different notifications (one for SOS, two for two different geofences states). The following screenshots show the configuration:
Geofence Inside alert
Geofence Outside alert
Same as before but with the Outside parameter in the expression and different text in the Value box.
- These new event rules can coexist without any problem with other previously created Geofence or SOS alerts you might already have in your application.
- The new events could be used exclusively in our new report in the next step.
- You can make these new rules without visual notification on screen (by removing the option on 6. Presentation step), this way, the event rules could be used exclusively for reporting purposes.
5. When you need to specify the parameters, select the event rules created in the previous steps.
6. Save the report instance and Run it to see if everything looks correct.
Congratulations! you should now see your events ungrouped in one single column.