How to update your beta apps in iOS and Android
If you are using the GpsGate Fleet app, you'll need to update your apps on a regular basis. We will push updates and fixes to beta first. To use the latest and greatest, please be sure that you continue to update the beta app.
Updating on both Android and iOS is easy:
This procedure has been tested using Android version 9.
1. Open the Google Play Store
2. Tap on the "list" icon at the top-left menu of the screen
3. Select My apps & games
4. Make sure all your apps are up-to-date by tapping on the "refresh" button.
5. If there are updates, you'll see the Update buttons.
If you want to avoid the manual update process, we recommend having enabled the option Auto-update apps option.
1. Open the Google Play Store app
2. Select Settings > Auto-update apps
3. Choose an option of your preference.
The following procedure has been tested using iOS 12.
TestFlight should push notifications when there are new updates to download. You can also manually check and download updates as below.
1. Open TestFlight app
Note: The Fleet app can only be downloaded via TestFlight after joining the Beta program.
2. Tap and hold, then drag down the screen to refresh the items.
3. If there are new updates, you'll see the Update button.
TestFlight updates notification
iOS TestFlight has the option to notify you on any new update.
Make sure you have enabled this program in the Notification settings.
1. Open Settings
2. Select TestFlight
3. Enable the notifications of your preference.
GpsGate supports any currently supported Android and iOS versions.