This guide explains how to export and import geofences. This method is valid for exporting-importing geofences groups into different applications.
Read more about how to manage geofences here.
Make sure your application has the following Privileges and Features enabled in your application:
- Admin > _ImportTemplate
- Geofences > _EditGeofenceTags
Export your Geofences
1. Go to the Geofence tab (Windows > Geofence menu)
2. Select the Group you want to export and right-click on it and select Export Group
3. An XML file will be saved in your default download folder for later use:
Import your Geofences
1. Inside the application go to Admin > Import Template.
2. Select the file you want to import
You will see this message:
3. Refresh the browser
Your geofences should appear now under the Geofences tab.