GpsGate Fleet App
GpsGate Fleet is a smartphone app for managers and owners who need a fleet overview while on the go. Push notifications, streamlined map, vehicle search, and event views let you access the information you need fast.
Android 8 or iOS 12
Download the app
Scan the QR code using the camera app on your mobile phone to get direct access to the app.
- iOS (link)
- Android (link)
It works inside the camera app when Google Lens Suggestions are activated.
APK file (link)
You can read more about the app features here.
Log in to the application
- Log in to your server using your user credentials given by the administrator.
We recommend logging in using an operator user. Read how to set up an operator user here.
- Select an application to log into.
How to use the application
Finding your unit
There are several ways to locate a unit:
- Tap on the group of vehicles to zoom in to that specific area for a close-up.
- Search for the vehicle's name in search bar on the map
- Or find your unit under the Vehicles tab.
Getting a vehicle's info
1. Search for the vehicle name using any of the previous methods.
2. Touch the vehicle icon to retrieve more information about this unit.
(you will notice that the vehicle's information panel will show up at the bottom)
- Swipe up to see more details about the device position and available inputs.
Note: to see device inputs, you need to map them first using the device mapper.
- Share location
This option enables live location sharing. You can share the generated link with any person of your choice.
This option gives the possibility of navigating to the current vehicle's position using your phone's default navigation program (e.g. Maps on iOS or Google Maps on Android).
- To see specific vehicle events only, tap on the vehicle's Event tab.
This selection will only show events opened for that particular unit.
- To see a count of all events instead, tap on the Events icon at the bottom-right of the screen.
Note: greyed events are the ones already closed. Pending events are shown in bold.
- Once inside that particular event, you can decide to close the event or add a comment. A comment will be registered on the server's side for that particular event.
- To view your trips, search for your vehicle, and then tap on it.
- Swipe up from the vehicle properties at the bottom to see more details about this unit.
- Tap again on Draw all to view your trips on the map
- Read how to see trip & idles here.
- Once the trip is drawn on the map, you can drag the control bar forward or backward to browse through the trip and get more information about a particular moment.
You can send commands to your devices directly from the app.
To send commands, you need to have template commands set up for your server.
Geofences can be displayed in the app as well.
1. Select the layers option on the right of the screen.
2. Activate Show geofences option.
3. Select which geofence groups you want to display on the map.