GpsGate Fleet App
GpsGate Fleet is a multi-platform fleet overview app designed for mobile devices from the ground up. Push notifications, streamlined map, vehicle search, and event views let you access the information you need fast.
Download the app
Scan the QR code using the camera app on your mobile phone to get direct access to the app.
- iOS (link)
- Android (link)
It works inside Camera app when Google Lens Suggestions is activated.
You can read more about the app features here.
Log in to the application
- Login to your server using your user credentials given by the administrator.
We recommend logging in using an operator user. Read how to set up an operator user here.
- If the user has access to more than one application, it will be asked to select one.
How to use the application
Finding your unit
To find your unit, you can do it different ways:
- Tap on the group of vehicles to zoom-in into that specific area for a close-up.
- By searching for the vehicle's name tapping in the search bar on the map
- Or find your unit under the Vehicles tab.
Getting vehicle's info
1. Search by the vehicle name using any of the previous finding methods.
2. Touch the vehicle icon to retrieve more information about this unit.
(you will notice that the vehicle's information panel will show up at the bottom)
- Swipe-up to see more details about the device position and signals available.
Note: to see device signals you need to map them first using the device mapper.
- Share location
This option enables live-location sharing. You can share the generated link to be given to any person of your choice.
Read more about share location here.
This option gives the possibility of navigating to the current vehicle's position using your phone's default navigation program (e.g. Maps on iOS or Google Maps on Android).
- To see specific vehicle events only, tap on the vehicle's Event tab.
This selection will only show events opened for that particular unit.
- To see the all the events instead, tap in the Events icon at the bottom-right of the screen.
Note: greyed events are the ones already closed. Pending events are shown in bold.
- Once inside that particular event, you can decide to close the event or add a comment. A comment will be registered on the server's side for that particular event.
Read more about closing events here.
- To visualize your trips, search for your vehicle and later tap on it.
- Swipe up the vehicle properties at the bottom to see more details about this unit.
- Tap again in Draw all to visualize your trips on the map
- Once the trip is represented on the map, you can drag the control bar forward or backwards to browse through the trip and get more information about a particular moment.
You can send commands to your devices directly from the app.
To send commands you need to have set up template commands in your server.
Read more about how to create template commands.