Maintenance - View Logs of historical maintenance services
With Maintenance logs, You now have convenient access to historical maintenance service records and the associated maintenance costs of fleet, empowering you to gain deeper insights into your fleet's operations. This valuable data will be readily visible in the Logs section, providing a comprehensive timeline of previous repairs, resources utilised, and costs. Drill down further with Tracks on why a vehicle is requiring corrective maintenance!
View historical Maintenance service logs of your fleet
1. Click on Logs menu option of Maintenance
2. The Logs should now be visible for the vehicles in the current view.
3. The Logs can be filtered further based on Period, Vehicles and Service type.
View used resources and associated costs of the fleet in the view
1. Switch to the Used resources dashboard
2. The Resources can be filtered further based on Period, Vehicles and Service type.
View Logs for a single vehicle
Get a quick access to a single vehicle's historical maintenance service logs by right clicking on the vehicle and choosing Logs.
Edit a historical maintenance service
Certain services listed in Logs are editable, should corrections be necessary. Services marked with a 'Yes' in the Editable column are amendable.
1. Click on the service in the Logs to open the window with the service details
2. Click on Edit to start editing the service
3. Update the tasks and service details similar to as explained in Updating services here.
Creating Corrective service from a closed service task
Create a corrective service from any of the tasks of a closed service