Queclink - how to connect (basic configuration)
This guide shows how to make a basic configuration of a Queclink device to connect it to the GpsGate platform.
- Queclink configurator (ask your Queclink representative for obtaining this software).
- Queclink device latest firmware.
- Queclink device connected to your computer via USB cable.
Ask your Queclink representative to get the latest version of the device's firmware and configuration tool.
1. Open the Queclink configurator.
2. Login using the format: <deviceModel#>
3. Select Bearer Setting Information, on the left menu.
4. Enter the APN address of your SIM card provider (ask your SIM provider for more details).
5. Click on Send, to save the configuration to the device.
6. Select Backend Server Registration Information on the left menu.
Enter the following details:
- Report Mode: select TCP or UDP.
- Main Server IP/Domain Name: the IP address or DNS name of your GpsGate server.
- Port: use the port, 13513.
7. Click on Send, to save the configuration to the device.
Congratulations! You've now configured a Queclink device to work with GpsGate.
8. Follow these steps to add the device as a user in the platform.
For a more advanced and detailed configuration, check Queclink documentation or contact your Queclink representative for more help.