TR1001 Trip & Idle (Daily)
This report shows daily time and duration of the trip and idle for vehicles within a selected period. The report is grouped per vehicle.
- Start date and time: when the run/idle event starts.
- Stop time: the time when the vehicle has stopped.
- Duration: duration of the run/idle.
- Total Distance (GPS): distance in km/miles of the run (idle will display 0).
- Max Speed: maximum speed reached on the run (idle will display 0)
- Duration Idle: duration of the vehicle in idle (not moving)
- Duration Trip: duration of the trip (vehicle moving).
- Idle %: percentage of idle time in relation to movement.
- Total Distance: total distance of all trips shown in the report.
- Total Duration Idle: displays the total duration of idle time in the report.
- Total Duration Trip: displays the total duration of trip time in the report.
- Total Trips: the total number of trips in the report.
- Total Idles: the total number of idles in the report.
This report works with any device. The report requires tracking data from the devices in order to display information.
No specific setup is required. This report is enabled by default in any application.
If this report is not visible in your application, read how to activate the report into the application.