SG1000 Signal Report
The SG1000 report displays the latest reported value for a selected device signal. You can use this to get a list of the last reported battery level, firmware version, the state of a switch or other signals supported on your devices.
- Signal: the variable with the input value from the device
- Value: the value of the signal
- Reported: the date when the signal was registered
This report works with any device.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install Signal Report plugin.
3. Activate the report into the application.