FU1006 Fuel Refill report (daily)
This report shows daily fuel refills for vehicles in the selected time period. The report shows refill information grouped per day.
- Date: date of the refill
- Refills: number of refills that day
- Duration: duration of the refill events
- Refill Volume: amount of liters/gallons of the refills of that day
- Total Refills: total number of refills performed to the vehicle(s)
- Total Duration Refill: sum of the Duration amount of the refills
- Total Refill Volume: total amount of liters/gallons of fuel filled to the vehicle(s)
This report works with devices with CAN bus fuel-reading capabilities.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install the Fuel Report plugin.
3. Activate the report in the application.
4. Choose CAN fuel data input from the device mapper, and select the Fuel level variable.
Read more about the device mapper here.
- If the Fuel Level input is not in liters, you can convert to different units using device mapper scripting.
- If you have non-linear input data from your device you can convert non-linear data into liters using scripting.