FU1006 Fuel Refill report (daily)
This report shows daily fuel refills for vehicles in the selected time period. The report shows refill information grouped per day.
- Date: date of the refill
- Refills: number of refills that day
- Duration: duration of the refill events
- Refill Volume: amount of liters/gallons of the refills of that day
- Total Refills: total number of refills performed to the vehicle/s
- Total Duration Refill: sum of the Duration amount of the refills
- Total Refill Volume: total amount of liters/gallons of fuel filled to the vehicle/s
This report works with devices with fuel-reading capabilities.
Check for compatible devices here.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install the Fuel Report plugin.
4. Choosing the correct input from your device, select the Fuel level variable in the Device Mapper.
Example 2 (CAN bus mapping)
- If the Fuel Level input is not in liters, you can convert to different units using device mapper scripting.
- If you have non-linear input data from your device you can convert non-linear data into liters using scripting.