BC1000 Breadcrumb report
This report lists all position updates of a device or driver. Each row will represent a different position update. The report is sorted by day and grouped by driver or vehicle.
Note: Please be aware that this report makes one reverse geocoding request for each position, which might have an impact on your current geocoder provider. GpsGate recommends using this report in implementations with less frequent position updates.
- Time: date and time of the current position.
- Speed: position speed.
- Latitude: of the current position.
- Longitude: of the current position.
- Address: the address where the position was recorded.
This report works with any device.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins.
2. Install the BreadCrumb report plugin.