SY1002 User Devices
The SY1002 report displays all users, by tag, with their IMEI, Phone Number, IButton, Email and any Devices connected to them. If the device has a last known position, the user name can be clicked to show a marker on the Map view.
- User: the device user name
- IMEI: the IMEI/DeviceID of the device
- Phone number: the phone number of the device if any is set
- IButton: the iButton variable value if any
- Email: the email address of the user if any
- Device Type: the device type used in the vehicle
- Device Name: the name of the device
This report works with any device.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install System Report plugin.
3. Activate the report into the application.