EV1000 Event Rule report
This report shows lists of all events generated during the selected time period. The report is grouped by Event Rule.
- Start date and time: when the event starts
- Stop date: when the event stops
- Duration: duration while the event was true.
- Vehicle: the involved vehicle in the event.
- Event State: Finished when the event condition is false. Pending when the event condition is still true.
- Start and End address: where the event started/ended
- Total Events: total number of events
- Total Vehicles: total number of vehicles involved in the events
- Total Duration of the events
The report has the possibility to add report arguments.
This report works with any device. The report requires at least one event in order to display information.
No specific setup is required. This report is enabled by default in all applications.