FC1002 Fuel Consumption
The FC1002 report shows the vehicle’s fuel fills and average fuel consumption.
- Date: the date when the fuel consumption took place.
- Fill Volume: the number of liters/gallons of fuel filled.
- Odometer: distance driven by the vehicle.
- Fuel Consumption: number of liters/gallons consumed by the vehicle per 100 km/miles.
- % of Expected: percentage of excess fuel consumption based on expected values.
This report works with any device. It does not require a fuel sensor in order to work.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install Fuel Consumption plugin.
3. Activate the report in the application.
For more information about the Fuel Consumption plugin, read the guide.