How to add custom fields to POIs
Custom fields are user-made fields that can be applied to the POIs (Point Of Interest).
Read how to create custom fields to user properties here.
To create POIs custom field follow these steps:
1. Access the application privileges and features.
2. Enable the _EditCustomField privilege in your application.
Adding custom fields to your POIs
1. Select Windows > Point of Interest in your application.
2. Click on the panel menu and select Manage Custom Fields.
3. Add now the custom fields you consider necessary.
4. Click on Save.
5. Now select Manage categories in the menu.
6. Select a category and click on Edit button to the right.
7. Go to 3. Custom Fields and select the ones that you would like to make visible by enabling them on the check boxes of the left.
8. Click on Save.
Now when you add or edit your POI’s they become available in the interface.