Schedule reports to be sent automatically via email
This guide shows you how to create reports to be sent automatically via email.
1. In your application, go to Reports > Manage Reports, or generate an instance of your report by following the steps 1 to 4 of the guide.
2. When editing the report, select the Schedule option from the left.
3. Enable Send via email on the right.
4. Define your submission schedule as desired
Note: for the option Send to, you have to select a tag that contains user(s) that have an email address on their properties. You can easily check if that tag has users with emails if you go to Admin > Tags and check the selected tag properties.
5. Finally, click on Save and Run to preview the results.
If you need to edit the parameters again, go to Reports > Manage Reports and click the edit button.
Which is the file size limit to send a file via email?
In Site admin > Reporting > Reporting Settings set the maximum attachment size to send via email.
- Any value over this size limit, it will be sent via email link instead.
- Verify your email provider documentation about the max size limit it can handle (e.g.: Gmail max file size limit is 25 Mb).