Enable the report for an application
To enable a report in GpsGate follow these steps
1. Go to Site Admin > Applications > (click in your application) > Privileges and Features > Reporting > _CreateReport
2. click in Save
Activate a report in the application
1. Login into your application with an Administrator user.
2. Go to Reports > Manage Reports
3. Go to Report definitions
Select the report you have activated in the previous steps by clicking in Open
4. Define the default parameters for your report, then click in Save.
5. Now your report will be available for your users to select.