Schedule reports to be sent automatically via email
This guide shows you how to create reports to be sent automatically via email.
1. In your application, go to Reports > Manage Reports, or generate an instance of your report by following the steps 1 to 4 of the guide.
2. When editing the report, select the Schedule option from the left.
3. Enable the Scheduling active toggle to the right.
4. Define your submission schedule as desired.
- Frequency: how often the schedule will be repeated to be sent.
- Send time: what time the report will be sent.
- Date range: the span of data included in the report.
5. Select Send via email option.
- Send to: select a tag that contains user/s that has an email address in their properties. You can easily check if that tag has users with emails if you go to Tags and check the selected users.
5. Finally, click on Save and Run to preview the results.
Set maximum attachment size limit
The size limit for a report to be sent via email is defined in Site Admin > Reporting > Reporting Settings. Here you can set the maximum attachment size.
- Any value over this size limit, it will be sent via email link instead. Verify your email provider max size limit (e.g.: Gmail max file size limit is 25 Mb).
- The email link works when the report is set to be sent in HTML format.