Custom logos and background colors are available at the server and application level. GpsGate references can be hidden for your server or for your individual application.
1. Login to SiteAdmin.
2. Go to Plugins.
3. Go to Get More Plugins.
4. Install Branding
Server Branding will be displayed by default for all applications (to applications that do not have individual branding).
If there is application level branding, the application level branding will be displayed.
To label your server follow these steps:
1. In Site Admin, go to Settings > Branding.
2. Upload/Drag-drop your logo to the Logotype section.
3. Use a color picker or a standard HTML color code to complete the background.
4. Click on Save.
1. In Site Admin, go to Application > Search and Manage and select an application.
2. In the Branding section: Upload your logo. Use a color picker or a standard HTML color code to complete the background.
3. Click on Save.