Custom logos and background colors are available at the server and application level. GpsGate references can be hidden for your server or for your individual application.
- Login to SiteAdmin.
- Go to Plugins.
- Go to Get More Plugins.
- Install/update Branding
1. Again in Site Admin, go to Settings (top menu).
2. Go to Branding (left menu).
3. Upload your logo. Use a color picker or a standard HTML color code to complete the background. Click Save.
Server Branding will now be displayed by default for all applications (without individual branding.) If there is application level branding, the application level branding will be displayed.
1. Again in Site Admin, go to Application (top menu).
2. Go to Search and Manage (left menu) and select an application.
3. In the Branding section: Upload your logo. Use a color picker or a standard HTML color code to complete the background. Click Save.
Application branding will be displayed as shown below.
If you have application level branding for the application, you can remove it and restore the server branding for that application with the “Restore server branding” button.