GpsGate installation: creating your admin user & first application
To finish the installation process, the setup continues in the browser. The process will guide you through the steps of creating the first user, uploading the license file and installing device plugins.
1. Once in the browser, click on Next to continue.
2. Enter the details required on this screen.
Note that the Username is the first administrator user you'll have in your system. Keep the credentials of this user in a safe location for further use.
3. Check the email account you've entered in step 2, to confirm your email and continue with the setup process.
4. Click on the email received in your inbox.
5. Once the key is validated, you need to enter the Time Zone
6. Select a suitable device plugin/s. If you don't find it in this list, click Skip (you can add them later).
7. Wait until the setup finishes.
When you see this screen, your installation is finished!
Connect your devices to GpsGate.