OKTA setup for single-sign-on
This is a continuation of the single-sign-on setup guide.
1. Go to Okta‘s homepage, register an account, and log in to the admin user interface.
2. Click on Add Application button on the Applications tab.
3. On the next page, click Create New App on the left side.
4. Select SAML 2.0 as the sign-on method and click Create.
5. In general settings, fill the App name that corresponds with the GpsGate application name and click on Next
6. Copy & paste the single sign on URL and Audience URL (from step 2) and click Next
7. Select the options as shown below and click Finish.
8. Click Assign people on the People tab
9. In the next view, find the person that you want to assign to the app.
10. After selecting a person, fill the GpsGate username you want to associate with the selected OKTA user.
11. Right-click and copy the link of the Identity Provider metadata URL on the Sign on tab (from the section highlighted with yellow color).
12. Now you can continue from Single Sign On installation > step 9.