Single Sign On with Okta introduction
With GpsGate you can use Single Sign On (SSO) with Okta using SAML.
- SSO is a mechanism where a single login could provide access to multiple services including GpsGate server.
- Okta is a trusted platform to secure identities within organizations.
- SAML is a standard for exchanging authentication and authorization identities.
- Reduce the number of passwords you need to enter.
- Decrease the time spent on logging in to different services.
- Log in to multiple GpsGate applications.
- Both Active Directory (AD) options (cloud/on-premise) are supported.
- The AD configuration can be located on the internet or intranet.*
* GpsGate will try to access a reachable AD configuration, regardless of its location (internet/intranet).