Login with Active Directory account
The feature Login with Active Directory allows users to automatically log in using an account from the active directory.
- Windows Authentication enabled.
- Anonymous Authentication enabled.
- Log in to Site Admin.
- Go to the Plugins tab.
- Under the My Plugins tab, make sure all plugins are up to date.
- Navigate to Applications > Active Directory.
- Enable Active Directory Login, set up the domain name (it is case sensitive), and save it.
- Make sure that the username from this domain also exists in the GpsGate.
To log in follow the link: http://yourgpsgateserver.url/ad
If the automatic log n does not work, you will get an error and after pressing OK, you will be redirected to a login form. You can also check error logs under SiteAdmin > System Tools > Logs and get the logs to troubleshoot the problems.