Login with Active Directory account
The feature Login with Active Directory allows users to automatically log in using an account from this service.
- Windows Authentication enabled.
- Anonymous Authentication enabled.
- Navigate to Applications → Active Directory.
- Enable Active Directory Login, set up the domain name (it is case-sensitive), and save it.
- Make sure that the username from this domain also exists in the GpsGate.
To log in, follow the link: http://yourgpsgateserver.url/ad
If the automatic log in does not work, you will get an error and after pressing OK, you will be redirected to a login form. You can also check error logs under: