Login with Active Directory account
The feature Login with Active Directory allows users to automatically login in GpsGate using account from active directory.
- Windows Authentication enabled.
- Anonymous Authentication enabled.
- Log in to SiteAdmin.
- Go to the Plugins tab.
- Under My Plugins tab, make sure all plugins are up to date.
- Navigate to Applications > Active Directory.
- Enable Active Directory Login, setup the domain name (it is case sensitive) and save it.
- Make sure that the username from this domain also exists in the GpsGate.
To login follow the link: http://yourgpsgateserver.url/ad
If the automatic login does not work, you will get an error and after pressing OK, you will be redirected to login form. You can also check errors logs under SiteAdmin > System Tools > Logs and get the logs to troubleshoot the problems.