Login error: Session was not found with Session id = -1
When you try to log in to your server, you receive the following error:
Session was not found with Session id = -1
- One possibility is that the user tries to log in with different users on the same browser.
- This error could also be caused by security feature in the browser called SameSite Cookie released in Feb 2020 by Google that interferes in the GpsGate login page when embedded in an iframe for HTTP sites. This could affect all Chromium-based web browsers (like the new Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome). Other non Chromium-based browsers, like Mozilla Firefox, do not present this problem.
- Change a browser or use 'private' window.
- Use a different browser other than Chrome (e.g. Mozilla Firefox).
- Enable HTTPS support for your server. Read more here.