1. Log in to Site Admin
2. Go to Plugins
3. Click on Get More Plugins. Install TextMagic Plugin.
Configure GpsGate Server
1. Log in to SiteAdmin
2. Go to Settings > SMS
3. Select TextMagicProvider in the dropdown.
4. Name (can be anything).
5. Url should be like this:
https://www.textmagic.com/app/api - is the server name you get for your SMS service.
username - one of the users registered in your TextMagic.
pwd - the password of that user.
unicode - set it to 1 if the message contains Unicode characters; otherwise, you should set it to 0
6. Click Save
2-way SMS setup
10. Click on Edit again on the TextMagic provider you just added.
11. In the field Listener URL you find the URL you should enter into your TextMagic account.
12. Log in to your TextMagic account.
13. Go to Manage Phone Numbers. Click on your TextMagic phone number.
14. Enter the Listener URL found in Step 10 into the Request URL