1. Log in to Site Admin.
2. Go to Plugins.
3. Click on Get More Plugins. Install SmsTelefonica Plugin.
Configure GpsGate Server
1. Log in to SiteAdmin
2. Go to Settings > SMS .
3. Select SmsTelefonicaProvider in the dropdown.
4. Name (can be anything).
5. Set the Outgoing Url field to this: https://m2mapi.telefonica.com:8010/services/SOAP/GlobalM2M/Inventory/v5/r12 (Change the endpoint URL if anything other than service location specified in WSDL, leave it if it is the same)
6. Select and upload the certificate file (pfx file) with the Choose file button.
6. Fill the Password field for the certificate file.
8. Click Save.
Now SMS is enabled on your server!
You can use the Send Test SMS feature under Settings in SiteAdmin.