Language settings per user
This guide explains how users can change their language in the application.
- If you don't have your language installed on your server and enabled in your applications, follow the guide on how to install and enable a language.
- Enable the language to the privileges of the user. Read more about how to enable privileges to users.
1. Log in to the application with such a user.
If you are a Site Admin user, you can use the impersonation feature to log in as such a user directly from the Site Admin.
2. Once in the application, click on the user icon on the right of the screen, and select Settings.
3. Select the language of your choice and click on Save.
Now the new language is set for the user.