Language settings per user
This article explains how a user can change the language of the interface.
- The desired language must be installed on your server and enabled in the user's application(s). Not sure? Here's how to install and enable a language.
- Enable the language in the user's privileges. Read more about how to enable privileges for users.
1. Log in to the application with the user.
2. Click on the user icon in the top-right menu and select Settings.
3. Go to Language, and select the language of your choice.
4. Click on Save.