Language settings per user
Users can control their language settings in the application. Read on to find out how you can customize language at the user-level.
- The desired language must be installed on your server and enabled in the user's application(s). Not sure? Here's how to install and enable a language.
- Enable the language in the user's privileges. Read more about how to enable privileges for users.
1. Log in to the application as the desired user.
If you are a Site Admin user, you can use the impersonation feature to log in as the user directly from Site Admin.
2. Once in the application, click on the user icon in the top-right menu and select Settings.
3. Select the language of your choice and click on Save.
Now the new language is set for the user.