Localization at the server and application level
Selecting your server's default localization settings
In the Site Admin (SA) menu, you can specify which will be the default settings for all your applications and server. At the server level, all the new applications you create will have that localization setting specified here.
1. Login to any application with your SA user.
2. Go to Server Administration > Server > Settings
3. Click on the lock to make changes:
4. Enter your SA password.
5. Under Localization, choose your settings, then click on Save.
Your Server default localization settings are now set!
Localization settings per application
The localization settings can also be modified at the application level, in the SA legacy interface.
This means that each of your customers could have different localization settings if needed.
To change this setting:
1. If you are in the application, choose the SA legacy:
2. Click on your application name:
3. Edit the Localization settings under the Localization category:
4. Finish by clicking on Save.
Note: changing the localization settings for an application will apply those settings to all users of that application. It is not possible to have different time zones, units of measurement, culture, etc. per user. However, you can apply language settings per-user.