Localization at the server and application level
Selecting your server's default localization settings
In Server Administration, you can specify which will be the default settings for all your applications and server. At the server level, all the new applications you create will have that localization setting specified here.
1. Login to any application with your SA user.
2. Go to Site Admin > Account > Settings
3. Click on the lock to make changes:
4. Enter your SA password.
5. Under Localization, choose your settings, then click on Save.
Your Server default localization settings are now set!
Localization settings per application
The localization settings can also be modified at the application level, in the SA legacy interface.
This means that each of your customers could have different localization settings if needed.
To change this setting:
1. If you are in the application, choose the Server Administration > Applications > Manage Applications:
2. Click on Edit in your chosen application:
3. Edit the Localization settings:
4. Finish by clicking on Save.
Note: localization settings for an application will apply to all users of the application. It is not possible to have different time zones, units of measurement, culture, etc. per user. However, you can apply language settings per-user.