Batch Edit privileges and features
Batch Edit of Privileges and features makes it possible to enable/disable these in one operation.
This will save you much time and give you a much greater overview if you have an application with a large number of Roles.
How to use
1. Select Batch edit from the Applications tab.
2. Select what operation you need to perform. For example, if you want to Enable multiple Privileges and Features, select this option.
3. Select the Feature you want to enable. For example, a language for your applications.
Go to the bottom and click Next.
4. Select to which applications these new features will be Enabled
5. Confirm the box by clicking in Finish