GpsGate Store: enable free & premium features
The Store is your landing place for GpsGate's free and premium features. From the Store, you can enable and configure features on a per-application basis. That way, only the customers who need the feature get access. Create more value for your fleet customers by giving them access to tools like Google Maps, Maintenance, and Dashboard. Here's how to do it:
- Log in to an application using Site Admin credentials.
- Click the store icon in the upper right-hand corner of the application.
- A pop-up window showing the GpsGate Store will emerge. From here, you can view the free and premium features that are currently available. Click on a feature to learn more and configure it.
- Click 'Configure' in the upper right-hand corner. From there you'll see 'Enabled for' and a drop-down list that includes all of the application names in your server. Click the check box next to an application name to add this feature to the application. Click the green 'Apply changes' button to confirm.
- Your changes will now be applied to the applications you selected.
Fleet management features you can enable & configure in the GpsGate Store:
- Dashboard: Fleet metrics gone visual with interactive Widgets. Dashboard is your team's tool to capture KPIs in a few clicks.
- Google Maps: Satellite maps and live traffic updates from Google give you better real-time fleet management.
- Maintenance: Schedule and track vehicle maintenance to keep your fleet in prime condition.
- Area Search: The fastest way to answer geographically-bound queries! Search on the map to find vehicle and event history for any area.