Terminal in the application
The terminal in the Application
It's also possible to view the Terminal inside an application. To do so, follow these steps:
2. Select Terminal Window.
3. Save your application
4. Log in with an Administrator user or a user with the right privileges.
5. Accessing the terminal in an application can be done in a few ways. For accessing device information from any application, navigate to the Server Terminal.
- From the main menu, select Server Admin -> Status -> Server Terminal
To access device information from individual vehicles in the fleet, you have two options:
- Select Windows > Terminal to view all incoming data
- Right click on selected vehicle in the Vehicle panel, select Terminal in the dropdown menu to display incoming data for that selected vehicle only.
From the Terminal it's possible to manually write or send commands to diagnose or configure your devices. Read more about this here.