Camera FTP integration
Following this guide, you will be able to import pictures with the camera plugin using FTP protocol.
1. Go to Site Admin > Plugins
2. Make sure the camera plugin is installed
3. Go to Site Admin > Service > Providers
4. Select CameraFtpProvider from Add New Provider drop-down list
5. Fill the Name, Url, Username, and Password fields. (The Url should start with ftp:// prefix)
6. Click the Save button
7. Click the Start link for the provider you have just set up
- The provider periodically checks the FTP account and downloads pictures.
- The successfully downloaded pictures get deleted from the FTP account.
- The information about the picture must be encoded in the filename as shown below:
Note that a vehicle can't have two different pictures with the same timestamp.