CargoMove Data Forward plugin
CargoMove Data Forward plugin allows you to forward Users data to CargoMove platform in Malaysia.
To integrate it with GpsGate follow this guide.
1. Login to SiteAdmin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Select Change repository to beta.gpsgate.com or if not yet added, add it by clicking on New URL
3. Install the plugin name CargoMove Data Forward
1. In Site Admin, navigate to Integrations > CargoMove Data Forward
2. Click on Add button to add a new configuration.
3. Enter the information required in each field. All fields are mandatory except GeoJson File which needs to be set in case if the position should be validated if it is inside a geofence.
4. Save the configuration.
Enabling CargoMove Data Forward configuration in your Applications
To enable your CargoMove Data Forward configuration to your application/s, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the tab Applications
2. Select Search and Manage
3. Select your desired application
4. Select Privileges and Features > Plugins > and enable the CargoMoveDataForward configuration for this application.
5. Click in Save to save your application configuration.
Note: if it's necessary to enable this configuration into several applications, you can save time using Batch Edit feature.
Vehicle Tracker configuration
1. Login in application which has enabled CargoMoveDataForward privileges.
2. Navigate to Admin > Roles and create a new role (or edit an existing role).
3. Select users for this role.
4. Enable which CargoMove Data Forward configurations should be included in this role.
5. Save the role.
6. Navigate to Manage Custom Fields.
7. Add the Plate Number field (the label must match), which are mandatory for
CargoMove Data Forward, like in the image.
8. Navigate to User Type Editor.
9. Select Device User Type and expand Details section.
10. Mark added Custom Field to be Visible and Required.
11. Save the User Type Editor.
12. Add / Edit a User and fill all required information.
13. Save the user.
Now your CargoMove Data Forward is configured!