WASL platform integration
WASL is an electronic platform that enables the Public Transport Authority in Saudi Arabia to monitor and control the land transport to raise their level of quality, safety, and security. You can read more about WASL platform here.
To integrate WASL platform with GpsGate follow this guide.
1. Login to SiteAdmin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Select Change repository to beta.gpsgate.com or if not yet added, add it by clicking on New URL
3. Install the plugin name WASL Data Forward
1. In Site Admin, navigate to Integrations > WASL Data Forward
2. Click on Add button to add a new configuration.
3. Enter the information required in each field. The information should be provided by WASL platform with the exception of Interval. Interval represents how often GpsGate server will send data to WASL platform.
4. Save the configuration.
Enabling WASL configurations in your Applications
To enable your WASL configurations to your application/s, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the tab Applications
2. Select Search and Manage
3. Select your desired application
4. Select Privileges and Features > Plugins > and enable the WASLDataForward configuration for this application.
5. Click in Save to save your application configuration.
Note: if it's necessary to enable this configuration into several applications, you can save time using Batch Edit feature.