CargoMove Data Forward plugin
CargoMove Data Forward plugin allows you to forward Users data to CargoMove platform in Malaysia.
To integrate it with GpsGate, follow this guide.
- The port TCP 9000 needs to be open in your firewall for the GpsGate server. If you use this service using GpsGate Cloud, contact support for more information.
1. Login to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install the plugin named CargoMove Data Forward
1. In Site Admin, navigate to Integrations > CargoMove Data Forward
2. Click the + Add button to add a new configuration.
3. Enter the information required in each field. All fields are mandatory except GeoJson File which needs to be set in case if the position should be validated if it is inside a geofence.
Use the IP Address given by your CargoMove provider.
4. Save the configuration.
Enabling CargoMove Data Forward configuration in your Applications
To enable your CargoMove Data Forward configuration to your application/s, follow these steps:
1. Go to your application Privileges and Features > Plugins > and enable the CargoMoveDataForward configuration for this application.
2. Click in Save to save your application configuration.
Note: if it's necessary to enable this configuration into several applications, you can save time using Batch Edit feature.
Vehicle Tracker configuration
1. Login in application which has enabled CargoMoveDataForward privileges.
2. Navigate to Admin > Roles and select _Unit role.
3. Enable the privilege for the configuration created before.
Now all your vehicles (units) will have this feature enabled.
Note! if you want to use CargoMove with only a specific group of vehicles, create a copy of the role _Unit instead and assign those units who will use the feature. Read more about custom roles here.
4. Navigate to Manage Custom Fields.
5. Add the Plate Number field (the label must match), which are mandatory for
CargoMove Data Forward, like in the image.
6. Navigate to User Type Editor.
7. Select Device User Type and expand Details section.
8. Mark added custom field to be Visible and Required.
9. Save the User Type Editor configuration.
10. Add or edit a user and fill all the required information.
11. Save the user.
Now your CargoMove Data Forward is configured!