WASL platform integration
WASL is an electronic platform that enables the Public Transport Authority in Saudi Arabia to monitor and control the land transport to raise their level of quality, safety, and security. You can read more about WASL platform here.
To integrate WASL platform with GpsGate follow this guide.
1. Login to Site Admin > Plugins > Get More Plugins
2. Install the plugin name WASL Data Forward
Site Admin configuration
1. In Site Admin, navigate to Integrations > WASL Data Forward
2. Click on Add button to add a new configuration.
3. Enter the information required in each field. The information should be provided by WASL platform with the exception of Interval. Interval represents how often GpsGate server will send data to WASL platform.
4. Save the configuration.
Enabling WASL in the application/s
1. Enable your WASL configurations to your applications.
2. Access the privileges and features of the application.
3. Enable the privilege under Admin > _EditCustomField
4. Enable the WASLDataForward configuration for this application.
5. Click in Save to save your application configuration.
The next part is to configure the user to receive WASL data.
1. Login to the application
2. Navigate to Admin > Roles and create a new role.
Read more about roles here.
3. Select users belonging to the new role you create. The users you select, will be the users that will make use of the WASL service.
4. Enable the WASL Data Forward configurations that the users will use.
5. Navigate to Manage Custom Fields menu in the Vehicle panel option.
Read more about how to access Custom Fields here.
6. Add the list of fields which are mandatory for the WASL service.
The image below shows which fields are mandatory. Use the Label names as in the image.
7. For the Plate Type, add the values like in the following images:
8. For Storing Category add the values as in the image:
9. Save the custom fields.
10. Navigate to the menu Window > WASL Data Forward Mappings.
11. Select for each field a Custom Field created previously.
12. Click on Save.
13. Navigate to User Type Editor.
Read more about User Type Editor here.
14. Select the Device user type.
15. Select the Details part.
16. Make the custom fields visible to the user type as shown in the image:
17. Save the user type.
18. Edit the user and fill in all required information
19. Save the user.
Now the WASL Data Forward configuration is finished and ready to use.